1. What type of insurance do you accept? (click on the link)
2. What are your office hours? (click on the link)
3. Where is the office located? (click on the link)
4. What does my insurance cover?
That varies widely by plan. Many insurance policies cover a standardized exam that includes, healthy eye checkup, vision assessment, glaucoma screening, and retina health check. Also, many insurance plans cover at least a portion of glasses/lenses OR contact lenses.
5. How often should I get my eyes checked?
- Children under 5 should have their first exam before their 1st, 3rd and 5th birthdays.
- Children 5-18, and adults over 55 years of age should have a comprehensive exam at least once a year.
- Adults ages 18 to 55 should have a comprehensive exam at least every 2 years.
6. What type of products and services do you offer? (click on the link)
7. What warranties are offered on glasses?
Warranties vary based on frames and lens treatment choices, average is 1 to 2 years. For orders with insurance, the length of the warranty varies bewteen insurance plans.
9. When will my glasses be ready?
Depending on what insurance, if any, that is being utilized, 7 to 10 business days, typically.
10. How long has the doctor been practicing optometry?
They have a combined 20 years of experience.
11. When should I bring my children in for their first eye exam? (click on the link)
12. Can I refill my contact lens supply without stopping by the office?
YES!! Current prescriptions are refillable by phone, fax or email. We will confirm your order by the same method no later than the next business day.
13. Can I re-use a frame that I already own and just order replacement lenses?
Yes, in some cases. Our staff is willing to inspect your frame for strength and durability before reuse. Depending on condition and age of the frame, our staff may recommend acquiring a new frame. Our office is not responsible for damage to a reused frame not purchased in our office.
14. If I do not have insurance, can I still get my eye exam at your office?
Yes!! If a patient does not have vision insurance benefits it may be possible to utilize medical benefits under certain circumstances. This decision is made in the exam room by the doctor and cannot be determined prior to the office visit. If it is not possible to utilize Medical benefits we will still see you, we frequently offer special promotions for those without insurance benefits. Please remember we cannot combine insurance benefits and a promotional offer at the same time, it must be one or the other.
If you do not have any insurance, the price for an annual eye exam for new patients is $230.
15. What is the difference between our office and Walmart or Costco?
Customer service, quality of care, attention to detail both from the doctors and the staff as well as product quality and selection are the biggest differences. Let us give you our signature Vision Source! Experience.
16. How do you contact me when my order is ready?
Your preference!!! We can contact you by phone, email or text message.
17. What are those contacts that you can sleep in and don’t need glasses? (click on the link)
18. Who do I talk to about sponsoring a charitable event or making a corporate donation? (click on the link)
19. Who do I talk to about advertising? (click on the link)